Equilibrium Physiotherapy sincerely values the health and wellbeing of our employees, patients and community.
We are currently open as usual, however as this is a constantly evolving situation, we are regularly trying to keep up to date with the advice and precautions recommended by our government and health authorities.
What are we doing for you?
- Providing hand sanitizer
- There will be no more than 10 people in the clinic at any one time
- Providing hospital grade disinfectant wipes for all surfaces and equipment
- Enhancing our cleaning routine throughout the clinic
What can you do for us?
- If you are feeling unwell, please reschedule your appointment
- Reduce physical contact with others as much as possible
- Alert us ASAP if you test positive to COVID-19
Our physiotherapists are trained to recognise, assess and treat patients that are suffering from vertigo from a vestibular origin such as Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), vestibular neuronitis/labyrinthitis and following acoustic neuroma resection.